Kensington Polycarb Roof 3m x 4.2m – 1 Year Guarantee
This stylish and sturdy Kensington Polycarb Roof Pavilion is perfect for adding extra protection to your outside dining.
Please note that there are bolt holes at the bottom of each leg to allow for bolt fixing.
Depth to the outside of the legs 300cm.
Width to the outside of the legs 420cm.
Height from the ground to the top of the apex roof 255cm.
Height from the ground to the underneath of the roof bar frame 190.5cm.
A gazebo is a great structure in a garden and apart from creating an interesting feature, a pavilion can be used for many different tasks. A gazebo can complete your outdoor space as it not only improves outdoor aesthetics but makes the patio or garden more usable.
A gazebo is an outdoor building or cover which has exposed sides and comes in various shapes such as square, round, rectangular and hexagonal. Gazebos and pavilions can be manufactured in a variety of materials like aluminium, steel, plastic resin, wood, thatch and canvas.
Kensington Courtyard Polycarbonate Roof Pavilion 3m x 4.2m
- Ultra-light tubular aluminium frame reinforced with steel for extra strength and durability.
- UV protected tinted polycarbonate roof panels 6 mm (0.2 in).
- Double track system for mosquito netting and curtains.
- Nylon mosquito netting and polyester curtains are included.
- Fastenings on the base of the legs for attachment to the ground.
- Self-assembly required.
Here Are 10 Reasons To Buy A Gazebo Or Garden Pavilion
- Rain & Wind Protection On You Patio
- Design Enhancement
- Improve Parties/Weddings/BBQs
- Shaded Area
- Plant Growing Structure
- Work Area
- Relaxation Zone
- Hot Tub Cover
- Lighted Area
- Winter Storage Area
The stylish and yet sturdy poly-carbonate pavilion is perfect for adding extra protection to your outside dining area. This 3 x 4.2 metre pavilion comes with a powder coated metal frame, polyester curtains & a mosquito net. This pavilion is carefully constructed to allow simple deployment and removal.