Portland Corner Unit – Slate Grey Combination Rattan With Grey Cushions
Our Portland Corner Unit is the perfect addition to your outdoor space due to its modern feel. Also, the grey back cushions are quilted and the rattan table can be used at two different heights – 70cm for dining or 50cm for relaxed/lounge use.
Left Hand Sofa – 164cm width | 87cm depth | 82cm height
Right Hand Sofa – 164cm width | 87cm depth | 82cm height
Comfort Corner Unit – 87cm width | 87cm depth | 82cm height
1 x Middle Unit – 77cm width | 87cm depth | 82cm height (can be placed either side)
2 x Footstools/Ottomans – 37cm width | 70cm depth | 43cm height
Adjustable Dining/Lounge Table – 160cm width | 100cm depth | 70cm or 50cm height
Giant Snuggler – 97cm width | 87cm depth | 82cm height
With this modern garden furniture, all of the cushions are supplied with high density foam as well as the covers having zips to allow easy cleaning.
Super Deluxe Portland Deluxe 8 Piece – Slate Grey Combination Rattan
We use 5mm round weave to manufacture our top of the range Kensington Deluxe rattan garden furniture for a number of reasons:
- aesthetics – the round weave gives a solid classic look as well as this it takes much more raw material to make a round weave product as the round rattan fibre is thicker than flat rattan fibre
- strength – it takes much longer to weave round rattan fibre but the end product is heavier and lasts longer
- better cushions – high grade cushion material/foam is specified to complement the round rattan.
- cleaning – Cleaning this set is easy simply grab a warm damp cloth and wipe over or hose down.
- colourfast, stain resistant, and UV repellent.
Also known as resin weave or woven wicker, rattan outdoor furniture is basically extruded polypropylene fibre, woven onto a metal frame.
Furthermore, Polypropylene was first used in the 1980s in the garden furniture industry to manufacture stacking resin chairs, loungers and garden tables.
The frames are made from quality virgin aluminium tubing. Aluminium has a almost non existent amount of iron in it. Therefore no iron oxide, or rust, can form. Another benefit of using this material is that it is still strong despite being lightweight. However, other manufacturers can use steel which has a higher iron content and will therefore rust.
Grade A Polypropylene –
We use only grade A round polypropylene weave to give you many years of outside use.
Nylon Feet –
Above all this helps to prevent chipping and marking.
We recommend that when all garden sets are not in use they are covered by a weather cover however the furniture has been designed to be left outside all year round.
This product has a 3 Year Guarantee.